The University of Rwanda under its cooperation with the Swedish International Development Agency (Sida) wishes to recruit 6 students to undertake bachelors training in Library and Information Science at Kenyatta University in Rwanda for the academic year 2016/2017 DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: 3 yearsMODE : Distance LearningELIGIBILITY1. Rwandan Citizen and permanent member of UR staff
2. Diploma in Library and Information Science or the Equivalent in humanities, social science and natural science.
3. English proficient or have a university degree from a university where the medium of instruction is English.
4. Be ready to continue working with UR after completion of the studies for the duration of three years.INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
1. An application for scholarship for Bachelors in Library and Information Science
2. A certified copy of the a Diploma with a transcript ( a list of courses taken)
3. A letter of recommendation from the line manager
4. A current CVIMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Applications should be submitted not later than 15th August 2016
2. Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications to the UR- DVC for Academic Affairs and Research and submit them in hard copy to :
The University Librarian
University of Rwanda Head Quarter
KK 737st Gikondo, Rwanda, Po. Box 4285 Kigali, Rwanda Email: Universitylibrarian@ur.ac.rw and firstname.lastname@example.orgShortlisted candidates will be notified on 23rd August, 2016
Done at Kigali, 18. 07.16
Dr. Robinah Kalemeera Namuleme
University librarian, UR